- to encourage the child?s natural curiosity and love for learning
- to foster independent and confident lifelong learners
- to help the child develop skills to prepare him for life
- to provide:
- a carefully prepared environment that promotes self-teaching and engaged learning
- an environment that is responsive to the needs of the children
- an interesting and enriched environment that encourages the children to pursue their interests and explore their learning experiences
- an environment that promotes cooperation and respect
- to foster an environment of caring and sharing among the learners and between learners and teachers
- to foster pride in being a Filipino and develop in them a sense of responsibility as a citizen of the world
A carefully prepared learning environment that cultivates the mind, strengthens the skills and nurtures the spirit of the children we serve.
A community where the children are joyful, confident, lifelong learners who possess a deep sense of respect for self, others and their environment.